Tuesday 12 March 2024

Gambling sports football

 


Hi Brother aa112zz how are you I am fazilseo we continue work since 2 years ago last order complete 2300$  12600 backlinks see picture hope you understand My account is going on to under review so please contact me on Skype or WhatsApp Kindly don't discuss these talks on Fiverr because personal discussion is not allowed,  Contact me here I am waiting Thanks

Account going on to under review we do not accept any messages and new order here still under review. After taking a decision From Fiverr then I will continue the account or permanent block so I will share if you need anything else or if there is any problem so you can easily contact me. And please don't tell us about this on order page, please waiting your msg on my email thanks  FAZIL SEO and also continue via seoclerk Hassan1102





Bravehassan222@gmail.com

Skype id: hassan_khatri  OR  https://join.skype.com/invite/YfcWRE7UlxS0

wh

a

tt

s

a

pp

+

92

3

2

3

3

9

4

6

1

2

0


No comments:

Post a Comment